CARING CAREERS WITH VISITING ANGELS!!
Are you ready to become a Visiting Angel? At Visiting Angels, we know how important our caregivers are. They are the backbone of our business. Without our team of compassionate caregivers, we wouldn’t be able to help our clients the way we do.
And here’s why you should join us –
- Competitive Pay / Overtime & Holiday Pay
- Paid Orientation & Training Programs (Online & In-Person) & Opportunities for Advancement
- Flexible Shifts to Suit Your Needs
- Work in Your City Near Your Home!
- Mileage/Travel Time Reimbursement
- Paid Sick Leave
- Health Insurance
- Weekly Pay
- Supportive Office Staff – 24/7
- FUN @ Work – Caregiver Appreciation Programs, Raffle Draws, Anniversary Recognition, Caregiver of Quarter, Bonus
See What Our Caregivers Have to Say About Working With Visiting Angels
Caregiver Employment Standards
We are always looking for motivated, dependable CNAs and Caregivers to provide high-quality homecare in Santa Clara and Alameda Counties. We are committed to our most reliable and responsible CNAs and Caregivers. Our caregivers have a sense of belonging, and enjoy working for our agency.
Our hiring standards are high, so please apply if you have all of the following:
- CNA training, or at least two years of experience as a caregiver
- Personal hygiene care experience (bathing, hygiene, etc.)
- Verifiable references
- A positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills
- A valid driver’s license, a reliable vehicle, and proof of insurance
- A clean criminal history
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Active email address
- Applicants must be 21 years of age or older
The first step in being considered for employment is completing our online inquiry. Please select the link above for the location for which you would like to apply. We will contact you regarding the next steps. Thank You!