Once a small, rural village with an agricultural-based economy, Cupertino is now located in the heart of Silicon Valley, and known as an ideal place to work, live and retire. With near perfect year-round weather and as home to the Fujitsu Planetarium, the Flint Center for the Performing Arts, and Memorial Park, Cupertino is a vibrant community perfect for seniors who want to live life to the fullest. To enable older adults to take advantage of all Cupertino has to offer, Visiting Angels provides unparalleled Cupertino home care services to help seniors live safely and independently in the comfort of home.
Our personalized home care services are designed to meet the needs of your loved one and cover everything from engaging companionship to live-in care. With our safe and reliable accompaniment and transportation assistance, Cupertino seniors can continue to be active and involved in our community.
Our expert services include:
- Bathing, dressing, and other personal care assistance
- Picking up groceries and cooking delicious meals
- Light housework such as dusting, vacuuming, and keeping bathrooms and kitchens sanitary
- Personal care assistance with daily hygiene needs, dressing, and ambulation
- Motivation and encouragement to engage in hobbies and activities, conversations and reminiscing
- Laundry, ironing, replacing bed linens
- Medication reminders
- Companionship to keep isolation and loneliness at bay
- Running errands such as picking up prescriptions, dry cleaning and gifts for family and friends
- Sharing enjoyable activities together such as memory-stimulating games, physical exercise and playing cards or other games
- Respite care for family caregivers
- Specialized dementia care
- And so much more
What Sets Us Apart: Compassionate, Personalized Care
Because no two people are the same, we know that each in-home care plan must be designed with the unique needs of each individual client in mind. Through an extensive assessment process, we work to get to know you and your loved one, matching an ideal caregiver to meet your needs. Our professionally trained and compassionate Cupertino area caregivers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, whether the need is for intermittent respite care to relieve family caregivers for a few hours, or full around-the-clock care.
Professional Cupertino Caregivers
At Visiting Angels, we understand there can be some hesitancy in having a caregiver in your home, and our personalized screening system is designed to maximize your peace of mind. Prior to becoming members of our team, each of our experienced and highly trained caregivers must pass several background checks and show a commitment to providing compassionate care that promotes independence and safety in the comfort of home. To ensure compatibility, we match clients and caregivers not only based on skills, but also based on personality and interests. With an ongoing commitment to quality care and responsiveness, our caregivers provide Cupertino-area families with peace of mind.
Learn More Today
To find out more about Visiting Angels and our exceptional Cupertino in-home care team, call us at 408-735-0977 or reach out to us via our online contact form. We’d love to schedule a free in-home consultation and learn more about your care needs.